Saturday 15 March 2014

A special card for a very special lady




Just a gentle reminder that Sunday 30th March is Mothering Sunday.  This year will be extra-special for our family although I very much doubt that my gorgeous new grand-son will have mastered the art of writing cards just yet! 


For that extra-special touch, I can personalise any of the Tigerlily Makes greeting cards so that your mum (or grand-mother) has something truly unique to them.  What better way to make them feel special and cherished.

I’ll leave you with this lovely quote from Robbie Williams:  “I couldn't live without my music, man. Or me mum”. 

  







Thank you for taking the time to visit Tigerlily Makes The Felt-making Blog All content and design work, including text, photos, etc are © copyright 2014 Lisa Marie Olson owner of Tigerlily Makes (unless otherwise stated and named whereby copyright resides with said named person)and cannot be copied without prior permission from the copyright owner. Tigerlily Makes is a member of ACID (Anti Copying in Design and all designs are registered and protected. www.acid.uk.com www.tigerlilymakes.co.uk www.facebook.com/tigerlilymakes www.twitter.com/tigerlilymakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)